Finding your new path....
Despite your best intentions to do it differently, you're in that same spot again! -- reaching for or restricting the food, feeling shame over your body, saying yes to someone when you don't want to, landing in a bad relationship again, wishing for more real closeness and intimacy.
You don't have to stay on this path.....
You can feel peace
You can have a loving relationship
You can find freedom from your food and body issues
You can be present and authentic in your life
You can develop a healthier relationship with yourself, your body, your food, and those people who are important in your life.
If you’re struggling, I can help.
As we spend time together exploring your journey deeply, you will find space in yourself to get to know your true self, the wisdom and meanings your body carries, and how you can be more fully present in your own life and relationships. With deep conversation, deep listening, and deep connection we will move towards your healing and transformation. I practice in Westlake Village, CA and I specialize in ...
- Diagnosing anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder and other disordered eating
- Moving through the recovery process from eating behaviors on through to developing an empowered mindset
- Developing yourself and who you are without the eating disorder
- Finding freedom from the prison of emotional eating and dieting
- Letting go of body shame as well as feeling defined by your body
- Discovering your authentic, whole self
- Finding real closeness and intimacy in your loving relationships
- Getting unstuck from old patterns and growing your capacity to be your real self
- Becoming a better communicator in all your relationships
- Knowing yourself well so you can create closeness and live a full, authentic, and meaningful life
- Developing ways to safely move through the healing process
- Building your sense of being more solid and grounded in your life
- Learning to manage vulnerability and fear while developing ways to feel safe in your life and your relationships
Contact me at (626) 836-2023 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to discuss how psychotherapy or psychoanalysis can help you find your new path. Serving the areas of Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, Agoura, and surrounding communities.